Have Purpose in 2019!
Updated: Feb 2, 2019
10 THINGS EVERYONE SHOULD DO IN THE NEW YEAR
1. Pursue something. Don't walk in the entire 365 days without having something particular in mind to achieve.
2. Walk with people wiser or stronger than you. In this new year, surround yourself with people who will inspire you, who will make you feel you can do better, who will challenge you on.
3. Check your dressing or appearance. Don't put on 'anything' just because it covers your nakedness. Your appearance tells a lot about you. Iron your clothes neatly. Don't wear clothes in the name of fashion or trend.
4. Check how you talk. Before you open your mouth, be mindful of who you are talking to, where you are talking, when you are talking and also know that your integrity is at stake. In every situation, choose silence over speech unless you don't have an option.
5. Visit old people's homes to appreciate them, also orphanages and children in need of special care. Don't let them feel unwanted or neglected in the scheme of things.
6. Be more prayerful. You can't live your life thinking things occur merely logically. There's a Supreme Being who makes things happen, pray to him.
7. Invest more. Save less, spend less. Put your money into investment ventures. Buy T-bills, buy shares, buy fixed deposits, import some goods and sell, be a stock broker, etc. In fact, get more than one stream of income!
8. Don't work your life out. You won't take your work with you when you die. You are not as important as you think, calm down. Take time off work, go and do your medical check-up, visit your family, visit gardens or the beach and appreciate nature, etc.
9. Secure your soul. Remember we are just passing through, even if you get 100 years here, it is minuscule in relation to eternity.
10. After reading, send this message to all your groups and contacts, it will be of help to someone.
#Excellence #Integrity #Innovation #Purpose #2019